Sunday, May 19, 2013

MUCHO GRANDE RELIEF


It had been a tough week – for many reasons.  I’d hoped my book signing yesterday would end the week on a more positive note, but it was not to be.  It rained the entire day and only 10 people turned up for the signing, with only a few of them knowing I was to be at the bookstore before they arrived.    
After the allotted two hours, my wife (who’s also my editor) and I gathered up my supplies into a file box, peeled the flyers off the front door, and dashed to our car under the protection of a golf umbrella.  If there was ever a time when I needed a drink it was then.
We headed to a Mexican restaurant within crawling distance of our house and ordered two of the MUCHO GRANDE margaritas.  The attached picture of my editor is actually an optical illusion – the drinks were much larger than they appear!    

No comments:

Post a Comment