1. The neighbor’s dog crap in your front yard is no longer visible on top of the snow.
2. You’ve run out of holes on your belt.
3. The pothole at the front of the subdivision consumed a Subaru this morning.
4. After an outside tour of your house, you discover the spring projects from last year are still undone.
5. You find a fertilizer bag in the garage and wonder if it’s too late to put down the Fall Weed-n-Feed.
6. You optimistically clean off your golf clubs, completely forgetting how badly your game sucked last year.
7. The professional football flags are taken down from front porches, except for a few annoying Seattle Seahawks fans.
8. After looking in the mirror at your winter muffin top, you decide it’s a little early to store away your bulky sweaters.
9. Putting on shorts for the first time, you discover “winter white” is really a leg color.
10. Oh, yeah. Robins.